Throughout this document “We”, “Us” or “our” refer to Grasthi, The Smart Shop and whenever we have said “you” or Your” this mean You.
ROLES WE PLAY
- We play the role of a Data Controller when we collect and process Personal Data about you.
- We play the role of a Data Processor when we collect and process Personal Data on behalf of another Data Controller.
PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED BY GRASTHI
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the app, undertake transactions (including to facilitate and process payments), communicate with you,convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with Grasthi, The smart shop, and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to customize your experience and improve Grasthi, The Smart Shop.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
We receive and store any information you provide while using Grasthi,The Smart Shop, or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use Grasthi, The Smart Shop. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Services. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
PURPOSES OF GATHERING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. These purposes include:
1. PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
2. PROVIDE, TROUBLESHOOT, AND IMPROVE GRASTHI, The Smart Shop
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Grasthi, The Smart Shop
3. RECOMMENDATIONS AND PERSONALIZATION
We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Grasthi, The Smart Shop.
We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
5. COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Grasthi, The Smart Shop via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
LAWFUL BASES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are permitted to process your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly agreed to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason
- The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you
- The processing is necessary to be in compliance with our Legal Obligations
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest (“Legitimate Interest”) pursued by us, such as
- to provide services to you,
- to evaluate, develop or improve our products and services
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. Likewise, Mobile Apps use requisite permissions and SDKs. These are used to make Websites & Apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website/ App.
Below are the categories of cookies used on our website along with a description of what they are used for
These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure if you are logged on and to obey regulations that apply to us.
If you are a customer, they help us know who you are so that you can log on and manage your accounts. They also help us keep your details safe and private.
These cookies are used for remembering things like:
- Your user ID on the log on page
- Your region or country
- Your preferred language
- Accessibility options like large font or high contrast pages
These cookies tell us how you and our other customers use our website. We combine all this data together and study it. This helps us to:
- Improve the performance of our services
- Improve the products we provide
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Please note disabling the ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies may cause certain parts of our website to remain inaccessible to you.
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
GRASTHI USES THREE TYPES OF SDKS :
- Analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on our app
- Settle errors
- Better target users and
- Provide push notifications and digital ads to the users
- Example- Clevertap, Appsflyer, Crashlytics, Gamooga
- Complete customers’ payment transaction
- Example – Stripe, Paypal, Razorpay, Cashfree
- Help users login at Grasthi, The Smart Shop
- Example -Amazon, Google, Facebook.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
We understand that when you interact with Nykaa, you have rights over your Personal Data. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal data, correct any errors among others. In the event that you are not satisfied with our response or have unresolved concerns, you can get in touch with us to resolve the issue by means of [email protected]
IN ACCORDANCE WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000 AND RULES MADE THERE UNDER, THE NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE GRIEVANCE OFFICER ARE PROVIDED BELOW
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES